Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Everyday life application

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Online Seminar Auditing
Old 01-03-2008, 9:43 pm  
istvan

Default Online Seminar Auditing
Dear Friends,

As most of you know we started auditing seminars online. I started this thread to let everyone know about the auditing possibilities for every weekend when there is a seminar somewhere around the world. I invite every instructor to let know when, which seminar we can audit.
Students who wish to audit need to let us know and if it's a higher level they will have to prove that they already completed the level and send contact details.
For online auditing we use Skype conference calls.

This weekend we audit Basic Level from Italy and i'm doing the english translation and Farhad is translating into russian.
Next weekend we will audit Advanced 2 Level, one from Italy and right after this class finishes we start auditing the same level from the US.

Anyone wishing to audit please contact us to set up the skype call.

Regards,
Istvan
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 8 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-04-2008), abhinandha (11-03-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (05-03-2008), georgy (02-03-2008), lotus (02-03-2008), Tania (10-07-2008), themis (21-05-2008), vladimir (09-03-2008)
Old 02-03-2008, 3:39 am  
istvan

Anybody who wishes to audit can contact us at the following email address: MELauditing@gmail.com
In the email please mention your location, name, current level and skype username. If u don't have skype you can download it from www.skype.com
For auditing Advanced Level 2 please also send us a copy of your current level certificate so that we can be sure all who audit already attended this level. I want to strengthen that online auditing is not a possibility to attend a certain level, it's only a good way to re-listen a seminar we had already and learn even more.

Regards,
Istvan
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-04-2008), Farideh (02-03-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (05-03-2008), lotus (02-03-2008), Tania (05-03-2008), vladimir (02-03-2008)
Old 02-03-2008, 9:49 pm  
Farideh

Hello dear Istvan

I did all necessary steps to audit and waited for a long time but I couldn't have any cotact to seminar.
Could you please help me and send me cotact address.
I don't know if I have done something wrong!
Thank you very much for your answer.
Love & Light
Farideh
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farideh vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-04-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (05-03-2008)
Old 05-03-2008, 12:51 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Farideh,
I do not think Istvan expected to have anybody reply so quickly, and as during the Level itself he is translating (Italian into English) , he just didn't take a look

Well, you can see Internet-auditing possibilities in the Calendar section of this forum. Next one (L13+/++, Paola) is coming up on March 7-9. I don't remember Istvan's Skype address by heart, but you can add me into your contacts list <frhdkazan>, and if you'll be online, I'll pass you on to Istvan

I'm not sure about Friday, March 7... Personally, I'll be translating only the first section into Russian, as then I need to catch a bus to work (it's going to end at 6 am here in U.S.), whilst in Romania, where Istvan is, it's going to be during the regular work-time... But we are doing the whole thing on Saturday & Sunday.

regards,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-04-2008)
Old 08-03-2008, 11:34 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

I want to write here a quick tutorial on how to audit levels online.

First you have to write an email to MELauditing@gmail.com. In this email tell us your name, skype address and current level and attach a copy of your level certificate to the email.
After this we will add you to skype. You just need to be online and logged in your skype when the levels are starting.
Keep on watching the calendar section of this forum to see what level is available and when. When the conference start one connection manager will call you on skype. After the connection is established you have to mute your microphone. This is very important so that you do not disturb the conference. If you don't know how to mute your microphone see skype help for guidance.

Hope to see more of you in the conferences,
Istvan
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-04-2008), abhinandha (11-03-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-03-2008), healingnow4u (13-03-2008), lotus (09-03-2008)
On line seminar Auditing
Old 12-03-2008, 3:47 pm  
Farideh

Default On line seminar Auditing
I would like to thank all dears: Paola, Istvan, Anthony, Farhad and all others who made so efforts for making the connection
possible.
I appreciate their efforts.
May God be with them all the time.
Love & Light
Farideh
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farideh vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-04-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (11-04-2008), healingnow4u (13-03-2008), istvan (13-03-2008), lotus (16-05-2008)
Old 09-04-2008, 9:33 pm  
istvan

Hello dear friends,

I remind all of you that this weekend we can audit Basic Level.
All who wish to join send email to MELauditing@gmail.com

Love,
Istvan
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-04-2008), abhinandha (10-04-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (09-04-2008), georgy (10-04-2008), lotus (09-04-2008)
Old 11-04-2008, 11:56 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

-----Original Message-----
To: Mel india <hueindia@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:53:26 -0500
Subject: Re[2]: Auditing seminars online: April 12-13
>
> Dear Dorothy,
>
> The regulation is simple and clear:
> All UE students that are properly registered in the connection manager's database can audit levels for which they qualify.
> This email of yours contains some information, but we also need to see your certificate.
>
> To complete registration, please scan your UE certificate (preferably the highest level) and email it to MELauditing@gmail.com
> Once your registration is complete, if you are online during any upcoming seminar auditing opportunity over the Internet (matching your level), the Connection manager will be able to send you an invite to a secure conference. We can have up to 100 connections service free of charge, so you can share this with all your colleagues.
>
> regards from the UE-Global auditing connections team,
> farhad
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "Mel india" *********
> To: "farhad@mel-global.com" <farhad@mel-global.com>
> Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:07:22 +0530
> Subject: Re: Auditing seminars online: April 12-13
>
> >
> > Hello,
> > Greetings from India.
> > I am Dr. Dorothy Desmier from HUE India. I have comlpeted 13++ and I am a
> > basic level Instructor here. I would like to audit the Basic level on 12th
> > and 13th April on Skype. My Skype id is *******. Kindly instruct how to
> > proceed.
> > with love
> > dorothy
> >
> >
> > On 4/11/08, farhad@mel-global.com <farhad@mel-global.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear friends,
> > >
> > > Feel free to register and listen, or share with other interested
> > > instructors/qualifying students. It's free.
> > > For more details on dates and seminars available to audit online, see
> > > Calendar section of UE-global.com
> > > regards,
> > > farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-04-2008), abhinandha (14-04-2008), istvan (12-04-2008), lotus (12-04-2008)
Old 12-04-2008, 6:36 pm  
istvan

Dear Friends,

I would like to remind everybody that without sending a copy of your highest level certificate You do not qualify as an auditor and we will not connect you to the conference. As soon as you send the scanned copy of your certificate you will we added to the conference call.
This rule applies for individual students, instructors and center-heads.
We are very happy that more and more people are interested in auditing, but we need to follow some rules so we can do a good job

Love,
Istvan
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-04-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (13-04-2008), lotus (12-04-2008)
Old 16-05-2008, 2:08 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

I would like to remind that next weekend (23-25 may) we have the opportunity to audit Intermediate 1 (5.1, 5.2, 6) level. The level will be instructed by Paola Mariani from Italy. I will provide english translation.
New auditors, who wish to connect should email MELauditing@gmail.com (following the rules described above).

Love,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (01-08-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (22-05-2008), georgy (17-05-2008), lotus (16-05-2008)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
My meaningless correspondence :) Farkhad Fatkullin Query, Suggestion and Feedback 41 30-04-2009 2:22 am
Level 20 seminar in U.S xem_kia News & Announcements 0 10-01-2008 4:00 pm

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn