ru.ue-global.com
Foro en Español
Spanish Forum
es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Relaxation, any subjects

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
another touching story fron a person encountered a stroke!
Old 26-06-2012, 3:59 am  
thien thu 2

Default another touching story fron a person encountered a stroke!
.....OR A MESSAGE FROM A PERSON WHO JUST GOT A STROKE: A HEALTH STROKE OF A PHYSICAL BODY AND A STROKE IN SPIRITUALITY!

.....MOMENTARILY I FELT SO STRANGE TO VAGUELY UNDERSTAND MASTER'S DANG "NOTION" ON A PREHISTORIC BRAIN, A BRAIN THAT is yet to be polluted BY ALL LABELS OF ANY TEACHINGS FROM ANY RELIGIONWISE APPROACHES IN TEACHINGS/ DEFINITIONS/ PARABLES....while i could not say a word for a had am impact on my "speech manipulation" region of the brain IN THE STROKE!

I FELT A VERY HAPPY EMOTION/THOUGHT WITH THIS ..... ONCE-IN-A-LIFE-TIME EXPERIENCE, WITH NEITHER FEAR OF DEATH NOR .... A SENSE OF LONELINESS IN THIS LONELY WORLD ( WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SHARE this strange emotion with a person encountering stroke in the status of dementia in his/her old age!)

A state of a brain totally free from all notions, theories, doctrines, concepts of life, a state of an absolute freedom: NOW I BEGIN TO understand ...the brainwashing of Master Dang in his approach of the symbolic prehistoric brain imprinted on AYERS ROCKS in Australia ( without mentioning clearly what he meant to say in front of students from various religions from ..... 200.000 years back).

SHOULD we ( or dare we) NULLIFY ALL "pollution" in our brain to attain the state of an absolute freedom for the brain of a prehistoric person FOR THE SAKE OF SPIRITUALITY?

Comrades of UE ! THIS A thorough/ overall revolution of spirituality, is it not?

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (07-10-2012)
Old 27-06-2012, 2:11 am  
thien thu 2

...A STROKE IN SPIRITUALITY!

A STROKE IN SPIRITUALITY BRINGS ABOUT A NEW VISION : A WISDOM SPIRITUALITY.

DO WE WEAR A NEW LABEL ? DO WE TRY TO DEFINE OURSELVES?
OR DO WE JUST SET UP A KIND OF TOTAL FREEDOM IN OUR BRAIN/MIND COMPLEX?
We just ignite the spark plug in our quantum mind and liberate all notions, concepts/ theories/ philosophy/ doctrines that actually put a hindercap on true spirituality!

1. NOTION of Paradise or Hell :

Is it merely a concept invented by some religious institutions as guidance or warning in order to seduce or intimidate lost people who wander from the right path?

Thiên thu

thay đổi nội dung bởi: thien thu 2, 28-06-2012 lúc 10:50 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (07-10-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 5:48 am  
thien thu 2

2. "Notion of out of body experience".

SCIENCE HAS PROVEN THAT the so-called "OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE" is merely an illusion, a game show by ... THE miraculous function of our BRAIN:

quote:

" Out-of body Experience: Your brain is to blame

Paranormal forces can be induced by delivering mild electric current to specific spots in the brain: a man undergoing one experiment encounters a distinct feeling of a shadow figure standing behind him and while another woman feels herself leaving her body and floating in space!

Two other women were evaluated for epilepsy surgery by means of electrodes implanted into their brains: when stimulated at different patch of brain tissues each woman described different ghostly experiences: one was the sensation of still feeling a limb being amputated, another was the feeling outside of personal space.

From experiments scientists have gained new understanding of these odd bodily sensations as they have learned more about how the brain works: some areas of the brain combine information from several senses. Vision, hearing and touch are initially processed in the primary sensory regions then they flow together to create the wholeness of a person’s perceptions.

Sensors in the skin provide information about pressure, pain, heat and cold; while sensors in the joints, tendons and bones tell the brain where the body is positioned in space. Sensors in the ears track the sense of balance and sensors in the internal organs provide an assessment of a person’s emotional state.

The impression of a mimicking shadowy self-simulation can occur without electrical stimulation to the brain: people who undergo sensory deprivation ( mountaineers / sailors or people having suffered minor strokes) experienced the same phenomena.
When normal people experience bodily delusions, they are often completely confused because they do not realize it is a creation of the brain.

The sense of body integrity can be easily duped: the true explanation of the supernatural is actually a very natural one: it is the brain’s attempt to make sense of conflicting information!

Full text:

There are eerie( strange and frightening) sensations, more common than one might think; A man describes the distinct feeling of a shadowy figure standing behind him, then turns around and finds no one there. A woman feels herself leaving the body and floating in space, looking down on her physical body.
People often attribute such experiences to paranormal forces outside the sphere of material life. But according to recent work by neuroscientists, they can be induced by delivering mild electric current to specific spots in the brain.
In one woman for example, a zap to a brain region- the angular gyrus( the multi sensory processing center in the brain)- resulted in a sensation that she was hanging from the ceiling, looking down at her body. In another woman, electrical current delivered the same area triggered a feeling that someone was behind her, intent on interfering with her actions.

The two women were being evaluated for epilepsy surgery at University Hospital in Geneva, Switzerland. Doctors implanted electrodes into their brains to find the abnormal tissue causing their seizures. As each electrode was activated, stimulating a different patch of brain tissue, the patient was asked to say what she was experiencing.

Dr Olaf Blanke, a neurologist at Ecole Politechnique Federale de Lausanne in Switzerland, who carried out the procedures, said that the woman had normal psychiatric histories and that they were stunned by the bizarre nature of their experiences.
But this is not a film scenario, and there is nothing mystical about these ghostly experiences, said Peter Brugger, a neuroscientist at University Hospital in Zurich. Dr Brugger is an expert on phantom imbs- the sensation of still feeling a limb that has been amputated.

“The research shows that the self can be detached from the body and can live a phantom existence on its own, as in an out-of-body experience, or it can be felt outside of personal space, as in a sense of a presence: Dr Brugger said.
Scientists have gained new understanding of these odd bodily sensations as they have learned more about how the brain works, Dr Blankesaid. For example researchers have discovered that some areas of the brain combine information from several senses.
Vision, hearing, and touch are initially processed in the primary sensory regions ( eyes , ears, fingertips, etc..) But then they flow together, like tributaries into a river, to create the wholeness of a person’s perceptions. For example, a dog is visually recognized far more quickly if it is simultaneously accompanied by the sound of its bark.

These multisensory processing regions also build up perceptions of the body as it moves through the world, Dr Blanke said. Sensors in the skin provide information about pressure, pain, heat, cold and similar sensations. Sensors in the joints, tendons, and bones tell the brain where the body is positioned in space. Sensors in the ears track the sense of balance, And sensors in the internal organs, including the heart, liver and intestines, provide an assessment of a person’s emotional state.
Real time information from the body, the space around the body and the subjective feelings from the body are also represented in multisensory regions, Dr Blanke said. And of these regions are directly stimulated by an electric current as in the cases of the two women he studied, the integrity of the sense of the body can be altered.

As an example, Dr Blanke describes the case of a 22-year-old student who had electrodes implanted into the left hemisphere of her brain in 2004.
“ We were checking language areas, “ Dr Blanke said. The woman suddenly turned her head to the right. That made no sense, he said, because the electrode was nowhere near areas involved in the control of movement. Instead, the current was stimulating the angular gyrus, which blends vision with the body sense.
Dr Blanke applied the current again. Again, the woman turned her head to the right. Why are you doing this? He asked. The woman replied that she had a weird sensation that another person was lying beneath her on the bed. The figure, she said, felt like a “shadow” that did not speak or move; it was young, more like a man than a woman, and it wanted to interfere with her.
When Dr Blanke turned off the current, the woman stopped looking to the right, and said the strange presence has gone away. Each time he reapplied the current, she once again turned her head to try to see the shadow figure.
When the woman sat up, leaned forward and hugged her knees. She said that she felt as if the shadow man was also sitting and that he was clasping her in his arms. She said it felt unpleasant. When she held a card in her right hand, she reported that the shadow figure tried to take it from her. “he doesn’t want me to read” she said. Because the presence closely stimulated the patient’s body posture and position, Dr Blanke concluded that the patient was experiencing an unusual perception of her own body, as a double. But for reasons that scientists have not been able to explain, he said, she did not recognize that it was her own body she was sensing.
This impression of a mimicking, shadowy self simulation can occur without stimulation to the brain, Dr Brugger said, It has been described by people who undergo sensory deprivation, as in mountaineers trekking at high altitude or sailors crossing the ocean alone, and by people who have suffered minor strokes or other disruptions in blood flow to the brain.
Six years ago another of Dr Blanke’s patients underwent brain stimulation to the angular gyrus. The patient experienced a complete out-of-body experience. When the current flowed, she said, I am at the ceiling. I am looking down at my legs”. When the current ceased, she said, “I am back on the table now. What happened?”
Because the woman’s felt position in space and her actual position in space did not match, her mind search for the best way to turn her confusion into a coherent experience, Dr Blanke said. She concluded that she must be floating up and away while looking downward.

Some schizophenics (a person with schizophenia, a mental disorder in which people confuse reality and imagination), Dr Blanke said, experience paranoid delusions( false belief) and the sense that someone is following them. They also sometimes confuse their own actions of other people. While the cause of these symptoms is not known, he said, multisensory processing areas may be involved.
When otherwise normal people experience bodily delusions, Dr Blanke said, they are often completely confused. They felt sensation of the body is so real, so familiar, that people do not realize it is a creation of the brain.
Yet the sense of the body integrity is rather easily duped (fool, trick) Dr Blanke said. While it may be tempting to credit the supernatural when this body sense goes wrong, the true explanation is a very natural one. It is the brain’s attempt to make sense of conflicting information."

Unquote

THIÊN THU

thay đổi nội dung bởi: thien thu 2, 04-07-2012 lúc 1:53 pm. Lý do: typing error
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (07-10-2012)
Old 13-07-2012, 1:34 am  
thien thu 2

An astral travel

Last night Thien Thu, in an astral travel, ran across Tom Cruise (who used to be) a brilliant main actor in many MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FILMS, now became a guru at level OT7 of Scientology Sect.

He showed me the ability of the brain to liberate from Material, Energy, Space and Time ( abbreviated as MEST, which later I wished to name MESTOLOGY as a branch of Scientology !) and accidentally helped me to … join my two sides of the brain ( Logic and Creativity) that was immediately “brightened” ( I said “brightened” not enlightened, - remembering that I recently suffered a… stroke in spirituality!).

The brightening of a brain enjoying simultaneously Logic and Creativity DID NOT depict a quantum mind but depict a kind of …romance mathematics as follows:

ROMANCE MATHEMATICS
Smart man + smart woman == romance
Smart man + dumb woman == affair
Dumb man + smart woman == marriage
Dumb man + dumb woman == unplanned pregnancy

OFFICE ARITHMETIC
Smart boss + smart employee == profit
Smart boss + dumb employee == production
Dumb boss + smart employee == promotion
Dumb boss + dumb employee == overtime

SHOPPING MATH
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need.

GENERAL EQUATIONS & STATISTICS
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

HAPPINESS
To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.
To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

LONGEVITY
Married men live longer than single men do, but married men are a lot more willing to die.

PROPENSITY TO CHANGE
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.

DISCUSSION TECHNIQUE
A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU ABOUT GETTING MARRIED
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
__._,_.___

PLEASE do not take this .....tall tale seriously because it is just a story from an astral travel !

THIEN THU

thay đổi nội dung bởi: thien thu 2, 13-07-2012 lúc 7:39 pm. Lý do: typing error!
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (07-10-2012)
Old 04-08-2012, 5:09 am  
thien thu 2

Untold story about computer industry and car industry:

" For all of us who feel only the deepest love and affection for the way computers have enhanced our lives, read on.

At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated,

'If Ford had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon.'

In response to Bill's comments, Ford issued a press release stating:

If Ford had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics (and I just love this part):

1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash.........Twice a day.

2.. Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to buy a new car.

3. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You would have to pull to the side of the road, close all of the windows, shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could continue. For some reason you would simply accept this

4. Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.

5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive - but would run on only five percent of the roads.

6. The oil, water temperature, and alternator warning lights would all be replaced by a single 'This Car Has Performed An Illegal Operation' warning light.

I love the next one!!!

7. The airbag system would ask 'Are you sure?' before deploying.

8. Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna.

9. Every time a new car was introduced car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.

10. You'd have to press the 'Start' button to turn the engine off.

PS - I 'd like to add that when all else fails, you could call 'customer service' in some foreign country and be instructed in some foreign language how to fix your car yourself!!!!

Please share this with your friends who love - but sometimes hate - their computer!"

From the internet ... with love !

Thiên thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (07-10-2012)
Old 22-08-2012, 4:33 am  
thien thu 2

WHERE AND WHY all the non-Vietnamese UE fellows disappeared from UE forum ?

The only reason could have been THEY ARE NOT interested any more in the relevant topics ?! ( Most of the time : no non-UE visitors recorded !)

Thiên thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
13cdmitriy (07-10-2012)
Old 08-09-2012, 10:23 am  
thien thu 2

EATING FRUIT
This opened my eyes

Dr Stephen Mak treats terminal ill cancer patients by "un-orthodox" way and many patients recovered. Before he used solar energy to clear the illnesses of his patients. He believes on natural healing in the body against illnesses. See his article below.

Thanks for the email on fruits and juices. It is one of the strategies to heal cancer. As of late, my success rate in curing cancer is about 80%. Cancer patients shouldn't die. The cure for cancer is already found. It is whether you believe it or not. I am sorry for the hundreds of cancer patients who die under the conventional treatments.
Thanks and God bless.
- Dr Stephen Mak

EATING FRUIT...

We all think eating fruits means just buying fruits, cutting it and just popping it into our mouths. It's not as easy as you think. It's important to know how and when to eat.

What is the correct way of eating fruits?

IT MEANS NOT EATING FRUITS AFTER YOUR MEALS! *
FRUITS SHOULD BE EATEN ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.

If you eat fruit like that, it will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.

FRUIT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOOD. Let's say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit. The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it is prevented from doing so.

In the meantime the whole meal rots and ferments and turns to acid. The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil....

So please eat your fruits on an empty stomach or before your meals! You have heard people complaining — every time I eat watermelon I burp, when I eat durian my stomach bloats up, when I eat a banana I feel like running to the toilet, etc — actually all this will not arise if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach. The fruit mixes with the putrefying other food and produces gas and hence you will bloat!

Greying hair, balding, nervous outburst and dark circles under the eyesall these will NOT happen if you take fruits on an empty stomach.

There is no such thing as some fruits, like orange and lemon are acidic, because all fruits become alkaline in our body, according to Dr. Herbert Shelton who did research on this matter. If you have mastered the correct way of eating fruits, you have the Secret of beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight.

When you need to drink fruit juice - drink only fresh fruit juice, NOT from the cans. Don't even drink juice that has been heated up. Don't eat cooked fruits because you don't get the nutrients at all. You only get to taste. Cooking destroys all the vitamins.

But eating a whole fruit is better than drinking the juice. If you should drink the juice, drink it mouthful by mouthful slowly, because you must let it mix with your saliva before swallowing it. You can go on a 3-day fruit fast to cleanse your body. Just eat fruits and drink fruit juice throughout the 3 days and you will be surprised when your friends tell you how radiant you look!

KIWI: Tiny but mighty. This is a good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin E & fiber. Its vitamin C content is twice that of an orange.

APPLE: An apple a day keeps the doctor away? Although an apple has a low vitamin C content, it has antioxidants & flavonoids which enhances the activity of vitamin C thereby helping to lower the risks of colon cancer, heart attack & stroke.

STRAWBERRY: Protective Fruit. Strawberries have the highest total antioxidant power among major fruits & protect the body from cancer-causing, blood vessel-clogging free radicals.

ORANGE : Sweetest medicine. Taking 2-4 oranges a day may help keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent & dissolve kidney stones as well as lessens the risk of colon cancer.

WATERMELON: Coolest thirst quencher. Composed of 92% water, it is also packed with a giant dose of glutathione, which helps boost our immune system. They are also a key source of lycopene — the cancer fighting oxidant. Other nutrients found in watermelon are vitamin C & Potassium.

GUAVA & PAPAYA: Top awards for vitamin C. They are the clear winners for their high vitamin C content.. Guava is also rich in fiber, which helps prevent constipation. Papaya is rich in carotene; this is good for your eyes.

Drinking Cold water after a meal = Cancer! Can u believe this?? For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

A serious note about heart attacks HEART ATTACK PROCEDURE':

(THIS IS NOT A JOKE!) Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line. You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. Sixty percent of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know the better chance we could survive.

A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this mail sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life.

COPY SOMEWHERE IN THE INTERNET:
Thiên thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (07-10-2012), wdan801 (08-01-2014)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn