ru.ue-global.com
Foro en Español
Spanish Forum
es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Relaxation, any subjects

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
another touching story fron a person encountered a stroke!
Old 26-06-2012, 3:59 am  
thien thu 2

Default another touching story fron a person encountered a stroke!
.....OR A MESSAGE FROM A PERSON WHO JUST GOT A STROKE: A HEALTH STROKE OF A PHYSICAL BODY AND A STROKE IN SPIRITUALITY!

.....MOMENTARILY I FELT SO STRANGE TO VAGUELY UNDERSTAND MASTER'S DANG "NOTION" ON A PREHISTORIC BRAIN, A BRAIN THAT is yet to be polluted BY ALL LABELS OF ANY TEACHINGS FROM ANY RELIGIONWISE APPROACHES IN TEACHINGS/ DEFINITIONS/ PARABLES....while i could not say a word for a had am impact on my "speech manipulation" region of the brain IN THE STROKE!

I FELT A VERY HAPPY EMOTION/THOUGHT WITH THIS ..... ONCE-IN-A-LIFE-TIME EXPERIENCE, WITH NEITHER FEAR OF DEATH NOR .... A SENSE OF LONELINESS IN THIS LONELY WORLD ( WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SHARE this strange emotion with a person encountering stroke in the status of dementia in his/her old age!)

A state of a brain totally free from all notions, theories, doctrines, concepts of life, a state of an absolute freedom: NOW I BEGIN TO understand ...the brainwashing of Master Dang in his approach of the symbolic prehistoric brain imprinted on AYERS ROCKS in Australia ( without mentioning clearly what he meant to say in front of students from various religions from ..... 200.000 years back).

SHOULD we ( or dare we) NULLIFY ALL "pollution" in our brain to attain the state of an absolute freedom for the brain of a prehistoric person FOR THE SAKE OF SPIRITUALITY?

Comrades of UE ! THIS A thorough/ overall revolution of spirituality, is it not?

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (07-10-2012)

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn