es.ue-global.com

Chào mừng bạn đến với UE Global.
Go Back   UE Global > UE English Forums > Methods

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Old 05-12-2008, 1:54 am  
istvan

Dear friends,

I usually don't talk about separation of HUE school. I only say that the school goes on by the work of qualified instructors. New students are not interested in separation. They are interested in the teaching. They don't care about the "politics" going on.
After the little research on titles and the Chivalry Order and OIUCM i stopped mentioning about them also.

As for Maksim I can only say a quote:
"Asceticism is not for obtaining abilities, but for not to be overwhelmed by them"
The quote is from on of the books of Mircea Eliade - romanian born religion historian.
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
an_li1 (27-02-2009), farhad (27-02-2009), Lightworker Anne (11-05-2010), lotus (06-12-2008), translator (05-12-2008), Тихомирова Т. (27-02-2009)
Old 05-01-2009, 8:00 pm  
translator

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi istvan View Post
Dear Kassie and Friends,
I think that our feelings and emotions should not be involved on how we talk about these issues. We have to stick to the facts. Which still need to be cleared. The facts, until now, are:

1: Albert Schweitzer Award:
2: Knighthood of the Order of St. John Hospitalier of Jerusalem:
3: OIUCM
Obviously some further information and clarification is needed. Please help to create a complete and objective picture about these subjects.

Thank You,
Istvan
Some follow-up, resulting from discussion in the Russian forum:
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi farhad View Post
Dear friends,

Today I visited the webpage of MEL center in Krivoy Rog http://www.mel.org.ua/index.php?m=1, where I read:
Trích:
Open International University of Complementary Medicine was established by World Health Organization declaration, of 1962 Alma-Ata conference, and adopted by UN Charter of Universities of Peace (UN General Assembly resolution 35/55/5/ХН/1980).
If the first part of the claim was disarmed thanks to research in this subject summarized in the link to Istvan's post (given above), I noted the second only today and felt that needs clarification as well.

Official texts of UN General Assembly resolutions are available in 6 languages from the official website www.un.org

The resolution mentioned above was adopted at 35th session of UN General Assembly on Dec.5, 1980 without voting, and is available from online database in scanned *.pdf (Adobe Acrobat Reader document)

It is to follow up Dec.14, 1979 Resolution 34/111 following the proposal of the President of Costa Rica to establish in his country Internationally accepted University of Peace.

These texts help us understand that maximum we can speak about is that Professor Anton Jayasuriya was probably making some efforts to copy the idea and turn Open International University of Complementary Medicine (Colombo, Sri Lanka) into something that would have similar International acceptance...

So far - it's just a discussion club... a forum which gathers different (both serious and not so much) researchers from around Alternative Medicine
Trích:

I hope that now the myth on importance of the titles of Sirs, Doctors, Professor, and other awards from Open International University of Complementary Medicine in Colombo, Sri Lanka, as well as other associated "virtual institutions", as well as that of its own legitimacy is dissolved in its entirety and Universal Energy practitioners can concentrate on implementing practical recommendations that Master Dang was giving us in his lectures ..., instead of engaging in "spiritual tourism"

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Зарегистрироваться, чтобы участвовать
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
farhad (27-02-2009), istvan (06-01-2009), Тихомирова Т. (27-02-2009)
Old 27-02-2009, 5:02 am  
farhad

Dear friends, I paste Georgy's entire post in here as I feel it's worth dealing in this thread.

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi georgy View Post
There are some things that need to be understood and really taken seriously.
If someone senses negative symptoms or energy side-effects form transfers that Theresa performers, it may mean that his level of sensibility is very strong, and it may be feeling the energy how it really is. This shouldn’t be offensive to anyone, it MUST to be deeply researched and studied so the harm to be avoided.
And what is happening here? Is this some kind of a Spiritual War between MEL and HUESA? Even in spirituality you are divided, separated from the Oneness, I am very disappointed. Instead of being acceptable and try to figure out why some feel these issues, you sit here and talk, it’s like a race you do, to show your self how smart you are and feeling superior than others. Guys! You must do something, someone is going through difficulties, I too sensed negative energy from Theresa, and even from MEL students that make them self great Masters. It's all Ok what Lady Theresa is doing, that's just her mission here, if the Divine allows her to do whatever she does, then we should let her to do it, time will tell if she was "the chosen one" to continue the mission of UE School. But I think that time have already spoken..
You must stop this War, you MUST find a solution. It’s not to be worried, but sincerely to try to help others that are suffering. You want to be on a high spiritual level? Do not talk too much, but ACT NOW! Act with pure heart and true Wisdom, give many ideas, and feel free to share how to find a real solution of this problem.
My personal opinion is that Only Master had capacity to transfer UE for all levels, his UE had true power, and these “new Masters” that appeared with increased level of Ego ( the same issue that made Atlantis fall, Master warned us about this) have nothing more to give us, but New lessons, to disturb our minds and to make us more conscious. They all are welcomed to do there mission, everything must be accepted, sooner or later, God will do the Right thing. You also are part of God, so DO THE RIGHT THING!

I apologize for my poor English.

Love
After a wonderful L16-18 and L19 seminar that Paola Scotti-Mariani conducted in Dnepropetrovsk (Ukraine) in the beginning of February, I had a chance to attend last L16-18 taught personally by Theresa Nguyen. This weekend (Feb.27-March 2) I'll be translating L19 of Vu Tran for auditors, (auditing it myself in the center of Kazan without translating but with a video on March 6-8), and at the end of April I'm looking forward to attend L20 of Theresa Nguyen.

I'd say what Georgy touched on openly (following the publication of the letter by Irina and Ivan and all other letters that followed) has nothing to do with anybody's personality, but a phenomenon which can repeat itself at different times in different places throughout our school.

The issue seems to be complex... thus the solution must be rather simple...
It's just one of the institutional aspects that have to be dealt with... Usually those surface in the form of the so-called "Growth pains", which is exactly what UE is going through after the passing away of Master Dang.

Why is this happening?
I'm not a psychoanalyst, but I'd suspect it has to do with the phenomena of subconscious world (which Master referred to using the term of Higher Beings or Dieties). If we would invite experienced experts from psychoanalist community to study carefully the structure of UE seminars, we might get a better "conscious" understanding how UE works on the "subconscious" levels. Obviously, their "diagnosis" can be dismissed as unqualified... but I have a gut feeling that they would evaluate each instructor (including Master himself) somewhat differently, though overall we can end up with some generalized "groupings/characteristics".

Is anybody dealing with this?
Well, not exactly... We all do - those who attend seminars, and try to understand what's going on by analysis.

Obviously, if one wants results, s/he should practice the techniques - not analyse. And since the subconscious works much faster, it seems that learning more to get better "healing" or other results is of more importance than "understanding"...

In this, I follow muslim traditions of Hadiths (sayings of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him):
"One thing is to know, the other thing - to understand.
It's better to understand one thing than know a thousand".
So obviously I can't brag about numbers of healing/teaching results... as many of those like me

Who can help? Is this dangerous?
As UE is a method that can be learned, and not all people experience problems, all roots of problems can be in the way particular instructors teach the seminars and the way students learn/understand them. I'd agree with Kassie that using UE techniques shouldn't be causing problems (as it cannot, and on top of it - techniques didn't undergo any significant change, and they were unclear even when Master was alive as he was often changing them... probably because it's not the exact technique that matters, but understanding and following the principle).

Solutions?
If somebody feels uneasy, I'd recommend them:
1) to stop practicing UE transfers and just distance themselves from concerns about UE in general.
Switch your attention to something different: World was turning around its axis just fine when UE school was not there, so it won't stop if one practitioner takes a break for a while.

2) to audit seminars with different instructor(s) - the wider the variety, the better.

First of all, any educator knows that one-time study allows humans to learn about 15% of the covered material.

Secondly, each instructor is a unique prism through which we obtain the knowledge. I liked best the times when we had two "different" equally strongly convinced experienced instructors teaching together. It was fun to see how they view the same phenomena differently, and were capable of sharing own own experiences and understanding whenever asked by the seminar participants - which showed that their experiences and words are not the Gospel, that we are colleagues, exploring the field of study together.

3) talk about their experiences: keep a diary or discuss it with colleagues - in private or in public. Whether we understand it or not, to put something in writing or explain it to somebody clearly forces us to rethink what we are experiencing, and that helps us to resolve the issue.

I won't insist on the sequence, nor on the uniqueness of my proposals.

Сказка - ложь, да в ней намек... Anything expressed is but a hint...
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến farhad vì bài post hữu ích này:
an_li1 (27-02-2009), georgy (27-02-2009), istvan (27-02-2009), Lightworker Anne (11-05-2010), lotus (19-03-2009), translator (27-02-2009), Тихомирова Т. (27-02-2009)
Old 27-02-2009, 5:40 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

Recently i've been asked by a student what is auditing. I qoute: "It is means that you want to audit my energy level or you want to audit my trainees's energy level?". I explained what auditing is, but this question gave me an idea.
Instructors and center organizers pass on mainly information in one direction. I think instructors should also start monitoring the developemnt and experiences of specific students and make the teaching more personalized towards the students.
In public school system the developemnt of each student is monitored and in some cases private tutoring is adviced or implementation of different methodes so that each student can benefit to the fullest of the teaching.
This is probably going on already, more or less, in some centers, in case the students wish to talk about it. I think a more scientific approach would create a clear image upon this issue.
Approaching a developement problem with denial or "spiritual crap" does not solve the problem. I think with simple discussions we can determine exactly the state of our students. See a clear percentage of those who have different kinds of problems. This needs a world-wide effort, but it can be done.

Regards,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 7 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (15-04-2009), farhad (01-03-2009), georgy (28-02-2009), Lightworker Anne (11-05-2010), lotus (19-03-2009), translator (27-02-2009), Тихомирова Т. (27-02-2009)
Old 18-03-2009, 2:27 am  
istvan

Dear friends,

While surfing the net i fount this link:
http://www.info-sectes.ch/justice-hue.html

It is a good analisys and things reflected in media about our school. It is in french, but it holds many relevant information.

To be able to decide for ourselves we need transparency with pro's and contra's. We each decide for ourselves.

And here is what some students do, quite a funny one:
http://www.rieducazione-funzionale.com/index.htm

Regards,
Istvan
Dưới đây là 5 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (15-04-2009), georgy (18-03-2009), georgy (18-03-2009), lotus (19-03-2009), translator (15-04-2009)
Old 15-04-2009, 4:15 pm  
istvan

Dear friends,

In our School we easyly accept a few things as axioms, as facts. We accept the concepts of energy, of energy transfer, of chakra activation. We just accept these things as fact.

Has anybody did or read any scietific research over what is really energy transfer, what is the mechanism of energy transfer? What is the role of our brain in energy transfer? How our brain is "changed" by chakra activation? Does any change happen? What is the micro-biology of these changes?

Regards,
Istvan

P.S.: please no replys with spiritual crap or pseudo-scientific crap. I want to know cold, material, scientific explanations.
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (15-04-2009), translator (15-04-2009)
Old 16-04-2009, 1:22 am  
translator

Moscow, Russian Federation
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi 13cdmitriy View Post
Professor Uffe Schiedt (Уффе Шьедт) from University of Aarhus in Denmark used tomograph imagery system to scan brains of 20 Christians. All volunteers claimed they are very religious. Scientist gave them three tasks.

First they had to pray intensively to God. Next they had to imagine they are talking to a close friend. Finally, they had to ask Santa Claus to bring them for next Christmas. Meanwhile Uffe was recording what was happening in the brain during each of these «exercises». The recordings showed in real time what parts of the brain become active, and which ones didn't react at all.

Scientist discovered that a prayer and a virtual communication with other humans created similar patterns of brain activity. That is, there is no significant difference whether a human addressed God or a friend. In both cases activation happens in the so-called prefrontal cortex of the large brain. It is not well studied yet, but assumed that it's a storage place for concepts of other people's intentions and memory about them.

As for appeals to Santa Claus, they find almost no response in the brain. Uffe thinks this is because religious people don't view this character as real, whilst God is a different matter.

- I was surprised that results satisfied both religious people and atheists, — said scientist. — For the first it was the proof that God certainly exists. Since brain reacts to him. For the second — it was a proof that communication with the Almighty is but an illusion.

Robin Danbar, Uffe's colleague from University of Oxford, has a different opinion: "We didn't get the answer whether God exists or not. The only proven fact is existence of faith in him. No more, no less.
Souce: Комсомольская правда/Komsomol'skaja Pradva

Практикующие метод УЭ изучают влияние медитации и передачи энергии в повседневной жизни.
Мастер Данг, основатель школы УЭ: "Я медитирую 24 часа в сутки - где бы я не был, что бы я не делал".

thay đổi nội dung bởi: translator, 16-04-2009 lúc 1:24 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (20-08-2009), istvan (16-04-2009), NATO (16-04-2009), thien thu 2 (17-04-2009)
Old 10-08-2009, 12:01 am  
lightofjoy

Trích:
Integration of previous steps in daily work of local/regional centers will raise level of instruction to the standard necessary for turning UE school into Open International University of UE (dream of Master Dang), capable of coordinating scientific analytical and experimental work of a scale to be recognized by global community.
Higher Beings are already implementing this using Worldwide UE students forum. All we have to do to contribute into this process is simply helping more people to share knowledge and experience they have. Like Wikipedia and other open-source projects, www.ue-global.com is likely to grow more and more popular, out competing any “elitist” models.

Wikiversity - Open Learning Community - is an initiative in the same direction.

Since we are still figuring out what Master Dang meant by UE University, we might as well look around for some clues on what form can it take and what's the role of instructors might be.

Делая что-либо, поступай как если будешь жить вечно... Передавая энергию - как в последний раз...
Doing something, act as if you'll live eternally... Transferring energy - as if it's your last time...

thay đổi nội dung bởi: lightofjoy, 10-08-2009 lúc 12:11 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến lightofjoy vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (20-08-2009)
Old 18-08-2009, 1:17 am  
istvan

Dear friends,

I just had the weirdest question i ever heared and i want to ask you oppinion about it also, i did not know what to reply.
Here is the question: "Have you had a sexual experience (orgasm) with a wondering soul?"
The person, who asked me, tells that she had repeated encounters with wondering souls and repeated sexual experiences with wondering souls. She feels the presence of wondering souls as tickleing, or as push, or she tells that sometimes the wondering soul moves her leggs and arms (against her will). She describes the sexual encounters as tickleing in her reporductive organ followed by orgasm. These encounters usually happen when she is going to sleep and before falling to sleep. All this started after a telepathy experience. She does not have her chakras open.
When i got to know the person there could be felt the presence of a wondering soul, who went away after energy transfer, but she continues to report encounters, as she sais "not as strong as before", although i cannot feel the presence of a wondering soul any more.
What do you think? What could I tell her?

thay đổi nội dung bởi: istvan, 18-08-2009 lúc 2:10 am.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến istvan vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (20-08-2009), translator (18-08-2009)
Old 18-08-2009, 7:03 pm  
translator

Chajkovsky, Permsky krai, Russian Federation
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Тихомирова Т. View Post
О-о
Sosnovka, Kirovsky oblast', Russian Federation
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Анечка View Post
It's not talk that's required here, but action --- since here Chakras are not opened, that's what's needed so that wondering sould can't interfere anymore. Though maybe there is no need to open Chakras, because if she likes what she experiences, she can be unconsciously letting them continue :d
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi Анечка View Post
Про одержание

Here is description from "Theosophic dictionary" of Blavatskaya:

"INCUB (lat.) - a phenomenon more real and dangerous than conveyed by the general meaning of the word, which is "horror". Incub - is a male elemental, the female being described as Sukkuba, and both are undoubtedly "ghosts" of medieval demonology, called from the invisible spheres by human passion and lust. Some spiritist and spiritual mediums with very limited understanding describe them as "bride-spirits" or "spouse-spirits". However these poetic descriptions don't change their true nature: ghouls, vampires, soul-less elementals; they are shapeless centrals of Life that have no feelings; briefly speaking, they are subjective protoplasma whenever left alone, but revived to certain "life and form" by sick creative thoughts of mortals. These phenomena were witnessed in every country, in every century. Hindus can describe plenty of stories of dramas in life of young searchers and mystics caused by "pishacha", as they are called in India.

Sexual promiscuity leads to different forms of posession, not only by elementals. Both in our practice and in literary sources we came accross cases when females were reaching sexual satisfaction from elementals. At first that seemed interesting, but later they couldn't get rid of such live-in lovers, requesting or help from outside to get free. If the link is long established and strong, it was often impossible to help. Females ended up with physical and mental exhaustion, light in their eyes was lost, they couldn't concentrate own sight, which wondered uncontrollably detached from this world, evident mental break-down. During the sleep such poeple (males and females) perform sexual moves, because they can't control own bodies when asleep (unlike when awake) and they are totally subdued by feelings of lust, sexual arousal, projected by the possessor into their consciousness.

But the elemental cannot satisfy own passion due to lack of physical body. So what at first seems "interesting" for the female ends up with a tragedy. An elemental that once provoked a female to give in to such a contact, doesn't let her alone neither day, nor night. Such ambitions, if timely noted(!), can be well countered by a good energy blow with a message "Don't touch!".

http://www.odkk.ru/index.html

http://www.odkk.ru/book2/kn2-seks.html

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 2 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (20-08-2009), istvan (18-08-2009)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn