Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Công cụ Xếp Bài
Re-thinking Master Dang's teachings
Old 18-09-2008, 2:25 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Default Re-thinking Master Dang's teachings
Dear friends,

Master Dang - his life and what he shared during seminars gave us a lot of material to grow stronger in every way.
I understand the reason for this forum is rethinking the philosophy that Master Dang managed to share with us via his teachings of Human and Universal Energy, Spiritual Human Yoga and Mankind Enlightenment Love, so please share your teaching-related views/experience.

Following these ideas, I invited my technical friends from all over the world to think up a way to create an online storage of Master Dang's original seminar recordings in various languages, accessible via individual password for registered UE students (according to the level they studied). We believe this wealth of material, which is true heritage of Master Dang, should be available to us and new generations of UE students for re-listening.

At the same time, we understand that as time brings more and more experience our understanding grows, so we might also benefit from each other, "the millions of Master Dangs" as he himself used to say. That's the purpose for "Online Seminar Auditing" project being developped at http://audit.ue-global.com/ - you can see confirmed seminars in the list.

More preliminary information is available in the Calendar section of this forum.

Dear friends,
This is meant to be a discussion forum, where everyone contributes what s/he can.

With kind regards,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 18-09-2008 lúc 2:30 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 10 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (18-09-2008), abhinandha (23-09-2008), admin (19-09-2008), Farideh (18-09-2008), georgy (18-09-2008), lotus (18-09-2008), themis (30-10-2009), vladimir (19-09-2008), Анечка (27-11-2008), Тихомирова Т. (19-09-2008)
Old 02-10-2008, 1:05 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear friends,

I took the following from a "Cancer" thread, but it so much contributes to the subject of this one.

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi healingnow4u View Post
When you have someone that comes to you and ask for Healing. The High Beings have sent them to you. It is up to you to say "yes i well treat" or No. That request from that person is already being healed because of the Belief. Now it is up to you to treat; and allow the Divine Healing to accrue IN DIVINE TIME. So; have no worries that you are this level or that level. You have the Tools that Master Dang gave to you; because of YOUR BELIEF in What Master was and is Teaching you and all of us.
State of Unconditional LOVE (unlimited flow of Energy to wherever it's needed) is the goal.
This forum is an information-exchange tool.
Energy is a vehicle (tool). Each one of us is a channel (tool).
School of Energy is a tool.
How about Techniques and Spirituality?

Master Dang had some clear vision of the needs of Mankind in mind... using different tools depending on the conditions he seen/felt we were in.
Anybody willing to contribute to my becoming wiser and more enlightened? Ideas and proposals are welcome
regards,
farhad

Моя духовность: Я есть сын и отец, пра-....-внук и пра-...-дед; состоящий из тела и души, атомов и Бога? Век живи, век учись... понимание УЭ безгранично

Старейший русскоязычный веб-сайт о Мастере Данге и его учении / Oldest Russian-speaking website about Master Dang and his teachings
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-10-2008), lotus (10-10-2008), Тихомирова Т. (02-10-2008)
Old 02-10-2008, 9:11 am  
thien thu 2

Dear all,

To add one more view by Master Dang regarding
"healing result" :
We UE students are just the ones who carry the medication box; it's God who decides to give the right medicine to heal/cure the sick person at a right time.

So why worry about the outcome of the healing?
Just ...bring the medication box with an unconditional love in our heart!

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 6 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-10-2008), Dominik (02-10-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (02-10-2008), lotus (02-10-2008), vladimir (03-10-2008), Тихомирова Т. (02-10-2008)
Old 03-10-2008, 11:06 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Yesterday I chatted with Steve Tran of MEL Sacramento in California.

I pondered how can we be sure if what we say (teach) or what others say is correct. He replied we can only be sure and trust information we receive from others if it is confirmed by our C6....

So it's not what information we receive, but wheather we can "independently" check/confirm its meaning for our life which seems to matter most, right?

regards,
farhad

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-10-2008), georgy (03-10-2008), lotus (10-10-2008), Тихомирова Т. (03-10-2008)
Old 04-10-2008, 9:23 am  
thien thu 2

Dear All,

Rethinking ?

OK. The following is my ..(persoanl) understanding of what Master Dang had taught regarding this point :" through UE cultivation, we have changed our souls 19 times and the 20th time is our last time of changing soul". My understanding is that Master Dang had given us different "law bodies" every time we studied a higher level or in other words we were given a ..higher "Fa guardian" to help make progress spiritually, NOT a NEW SOUL for one physical life, that is!

Expect receiving constructive clarification on this point from those UE fellow friends who were ...unlocked from this concept.

Further: No Matter What the right spiritual cause is : One Soul cannot act on behalf of GOD to Move/ Replace another soul, except ALL MIGHTY GOD. How can we be/feel confident( to judge ourselves to be ... "omniwise") to decide which path other souls to follow their spiritual evolution??

I have been seriously "rethinking" this point by telepathy communication with our beloved Master, but so far no feed back!!

Please help !

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-10-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (04-10-2008), lotus (10-10-2008)
Old 05-10-2008, 12:45 am  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Dear Thien Thu,
I understand that I don't understand what you mean...

Law bodies, Fa guardians, being unlocked from some concepts ... - I just don't get the meaning of these phrases

As for judging other souls... I can't imagine how someone, but the Creator (elias GOD) can...

Sorry for not being able to help.
Maybe you can explain using different words, and culturally neutral language - basically imagine yourself to be an interpreter who needs to pass the message to those who are not familiar with the word you use to describe real phenomena

regards,
farhad

P.S. The fact that UE school brought all of us together, despite the fact that we are from different cultures and walks of life, is a miracle prooving the worthiness of the UE teaching of Master Dang. Now that he is not with us physically, we need to learn overcoming our differences on our own to continue joining our efforts for the benefit of the Mankind that Master Dang held so dear.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Farkhad Fatkullin, 07-10-2008 lúc 12:17 pm.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến Farkhad Fatkullin vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-10-2008), lotus (10-10-2008), translator (10-10-2008)
Old 10-10-2008, 10:11 am  
thien thu 2

Dear Farkhad,

I think I have made myself...explicit on my statement posted in this forum; except a few words which have never been used in ... "UE terminology", even though the true meanings of them WERE mentioned by Master Dang in other words !
Anyway, as I understand it, the following words have the same meanings:
Fa guardian : Master Dang had said when we attended a higher UE level we got a (new) higher Being to help us perform the formulae/power of the level( kind of entrusted / delegated spiritual power to our Soul:in level-17 Seminar to Florida/ Thailand in 2006 Master Dang kept repeating the same).
My yet-to-be-unlocked conclusion ( which could be wrong): we receive no new sould at each UE level).
Instead Master Dang, had given us a "law body"
( an invisible ...certificate that we had received a Higher "Fa Guardian", again NOT a new soul!)

My problem is that , while I fully restpect Master Dang, I ...find myself difficult to understand what Master Dang had taught in level 19/20 seminars and of course I had lost my golden chance to ask Master Dang in person - if I attend level 19-20 seminars-to help clarify my unwise/ stuborn thinking!

Therefore I would appreciate those UE friends who had attended level 19-20 seminars (who could probably be "unlocked" / enlightened ) to explain/ confirm those subjects ( receiving NEW souls from 1st to 4th race human beings- and spiritually felt delegated power to replace/move and assign other souls on behalf of GOD.... and consequently the notion of Re-incarnation with ONE human life - obtain new soul(s)-

I repeatedly stress that I express my "locked" thinkings with full respect to Master Dang's Soul.

Thien thu
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 4 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến thien thu 2 vì bài post hữu ích này:
13cdmitriy (12-10-2008), Farkhad Fatkullin (13-10-2008), lotus (10-10-2008), translator (10-10-2008)
Old 12-10-2008, 12:23 pm  
translator

from Minsk, Belarus:

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi максим View Post
I think any problem or issue can be considered from different positions. Planet Earth can be represented in form of a globe or a flat map, but we still talk one and the same Earth. The same is true for UE seminars – basic issues are explained with many different examples and considered from new positions. So we can consider any issue from three different perspectives – body, mind and soul. What’s true from the perspective of body might be inappropriate from the point of view of the mind or the soul. Thus the concept of the “soul” can be changing, but we are still talking about the same phenomenon. In my case, I follow the guideline of "Unity in diversity", when dealing with “contradictory” spiritual issues.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
Farkhad Fatkullin (13-10-2008), lotus (12-10-2008), thien thu 2 (13-10-2008)
Old 13-10-2008, 1:31 pm  
Farkhad Fatkullin
Super Moderator

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi thien thu 2 View Post
Fa guardian : Master Dang had said when we attended a higher UE level we got a (new) higher Being to help us perform the formulae/power of the level( kind of entrusted / delegated spiritual power to our Soul:in level-17 Seminar to Florida/ Thailand in 2006 Master Dang kept repeating the same).
My yet-to-be-unlocked conclusion ( which could be wrong): we receive no new sould at each UE level).
Instead Master Dang, had given us a "law body"
( an invisible ...certificate that we had received a Higher "Fa Guardian", again NOT a new soul!)
Dear friends,
I appreciate Thien Thu's readiness to share his concerns.
This concept seems unclear to me as well.
The concept of soul is quite unclear in itself We know that there might be more to us than just physical body... We don't yet know the body and all its relationships well, so the invisible body (the soul) is even less clear... Not to mention about its possible certificates...
The calming factor is that the soul (unlike the body) seems to be eternal, so we have eternity to figure things out...

UE Philosophy is very practical. If we don't know what to do recommendation is "to meditate" - i.e. make an effort to help yourself...
How exactly? Everyone has his own way...

You still insist on how? ...
well, here is a technique adapted to your level (of understanding?).

Attracted by glittering of everything "high", we don't seem to grasp the importance of simple things and thus don't pay attention to them...
As it seems to me, Master Dang was forced to mix simple things with complex constructs, to keep us on the track of learning.

Master's passing and the differences of opinions that started to surface ... created a great opportunity for rethinking what and why he did, and un-learning some of the "false tools" used by the Master to keep us (the first wave) interested in continuing making the effort to learn, and making sure we can pass the knowledge to others so they can apply in their lives.

The only predictable thing is change. The question is what's the real thing in Master Dang's teaching that should & can be kept?

regards,
farhad

Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
abhinandha (13-10-2008), lotus (13-10-2008), thien thu 2 (14-10-2008)
Old 14-10-2008, 12:09 am  
translator

from Minsk, Belarus:

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi максим View Post
I recall an interesting explanation. It was mentioned at one of the seminars that if some concept seems unacceptable or unclear, then we don’t have to accept it and we do without it.
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Dưới đây là 3 người đã gửi lời cảm ơn đến translator vì bài post hữu ích này:
lotus (14-10-2008), thien thu 2 (14-10-2008), максим (09-01-2009)
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Những đề tài tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
My meaningless correspondence :) Farkhad Fatkullin Query, Suggestion and Feedback 41 30-04-2009 2:22 am
Master's message received in meditation datamel Special Articles 2 16-10-2008 2:25 pm
Master Luong Minh Dang Messages Through Scripture Channeling (in poetic format) aspil mel Your concerns about UE school 19 27-08-2008 4:39 am
World Congress in Chennai xem_kia News & Announcements 1 22-03-2008 11:14 am
Master's message received in meditation datamel Your concerns about UE school 1 24-12-2007 11:25 am

Ðang đọc: 1 (0 thành viên và 1 khách)

Công cụ
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn